Check out my FB page-Megawealth.
https://www.facebook.com/Megawealth-215102128680083 & website – www.megawealth.biz.
The weekend is upon us – what a great way to start the Saturday morning!!
Healthy snacks don’t have to be boring or bland. In fact, some of the best healthy snacks have plenty of flavor, loads of color, and maybe even some texture. This recipe for Coconut Yogurt with Green Mandarin essential oil will turn a boring breakfast routine or afternoon snack break into a delight. All it takes is three ingredients, and you’ve got yourself a delicious, healthy snack.
2 cups full fat coconut milk
2–3 drops Green Mandarin oil
½ cup mixed berries
- Prior to making yogurt, refrigerate coconut milk for 24 hours.
- Add coconut milk into a medium bowl.
- Add in essential oil drops and stir together.
- Store in fridge for up to a week.
- Add mixed berries into yogurt and enjoy!
Eating healthily – Yum Yum.