Top 50 Uses of Essential Oils & Blends cont:-
Please let me know if you would like to try some of the oils…firstname.lastname@example.org
31. LESSEN STRETCH MARKS. Mix 3 drops each of Frankincense and Lemon with Coconut Oil. Massage into stretch marks for 2 minutes. Repeat daily. Avoid sunlight on the area for 12 hours after.
32. REDUCE WRINKLES. Lavender and Frankincense are an effective natural way to decrease the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles on your face. Add a few drops of each to Jojoba Oil and apply daily.
33. DIMINISH AGE SPOTS AND SUN SPOTS. Apply a mixture of Lemon Essential Oil, Frankincense, and coconut oil onto the area of skin with age spots or sun spots nightly. Repeat daily for 30 days.
34. DIY BEARD OIL. Combine 5 drops of Frankincense, 5 drops of Copaiba, and Jojoba Oil in a 1 oz bottle. Apply to beard/mustache as needed for moisturization and a deep masculine scent.
35. REDUCE SCALP ITCHINESS. Add 3-5 drops of Lavender or Tea Tree to your Shampoo in the shower. Rinse off. Repeat until your scalp stops itching.
36. REDUCE HOT FLASHES. Apply 1 drop of Peppermint mixed with a carrier oil to the back of your neck to cool you instantly.
37. CALM ACNE FLARE UPS. Every morning and night, wash your face with a combination of unscented natural soap and Essential Oils. Add 8 drops of Lavender and 5 drops of Tea Tree to your 8 oz bottle of soap and shake well to mix.
38. FRESHEN BREATH. Add 1 drop of Peppermint to a half a cup of water, swish in your mouth, and spit to naturally freshen breath.
39. RELIEVE TIRED TOOTSIES. Add 3 drops of Peppermint and 2 drops of Copaiba to 2 Tbsp of unscented natural soap, then mix into one cup of Epsom Salts. Fill a large plastic container with warm water, add in your mixture, and soak feet as long as you desire to perk up those achy feet.
40. FOR A CALMING MASSAGE. Add 2-3 drops of Lavender and 2 drops of Stress Easy to an unscented lotion. Massage into your skin to help you unwind.